The City of La Mirada is in the midst of a multi-year effort to significantly upgrade its infrastructure. These critical investments are addressing needed repairs to streets, sewers, storm drains, traffic signals, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, bridges, and access ramps.
Specific information on these projects can be found on the links below. Information will be updated periodically.
Active Construction Projects
- Measure I Phase 4, Neighborhood Street Rehabilitation
- Measure I, Phase 5 Neighborhood Street Rehabilitation
- La Mirada Boulevard Corridor Traffic Signal Updates
Recently Completed Projects
- Measure I Phase 3, Neighborhood Street Rehabilitation
- Santa Gertrudes Parkway and Wall Improvements
- Artesia Boulevard and Industry Circle Traffic Signal Improvements
- La Mirada Boulevard and Alondra Boulevard Intersection Improvements
- Rosecrans Avenue dual left turn pockets at Beach Boulevard
- Telegraph Road and Imperial Highway Street and Traffic Signal Improvements
- Court Resurfacing - Gardenhill, Frontier, and Neff Park
- Los Angeles County Library
- Valley View Avenue and Adoree Street Traffic Signal
- Measure I Phase 2, Neighborhood Street Rehabilitation
Upcoming Construction Projects
- Rosecrans Avenue/La Mirada Boulevard landscape Improvements
- Leffingwell Road Rehabilitation
Past Construction Projects
- Imperial Highway Slurry Seal
- Industrial Area Streets Rehabilitation
- Traffic Signal Improvements for the Intersections of La Mirada Boulevard at Rosecrans Avenue, Imperial Highway at Santa Gertrudes Avenue, and Imperial Highway at Ocaso
- Traffic Signal Upgrades at Imperial Highway and Cordova Road, Imperial Highway and Oxford Drive, and Imperial Highway and La Mirada Boulevard
- La Mirada Boulevard and Rosecrans Avenue Slurry Seal
- Neff Park Playground Replacement
- Play Area Rehabilitation for Gym Tot Lot, Frontier Park and Anna J. Martin Park
- Asphalt seal coat, rehab, and re-striping of Civic Center Parking lot and Asphalt rehab and re-striping of Creek Park.
- Olive Branch Pavement Rehabilitation
- Green Hills and Creek Park Neighborhood Slurry Seal
For additional information, call the Public Works Department at (562) 902-2385.